Travel Hub 365 Cruise Program
Our travel advisors work with 31 top ocean- and river-cruise lines and can recommend the best itineraries and ships (both large and small) for you. We also offer special Virtuoso Voyages sailings – which you can only book through our team or a Virtuoso advisor – where the benefits include:
Services of a dedicated onboard host
A welcome-aboard cocktail reception
Your choice of a cultural shore excursion, private car and driver (select sailings), or shipboard credit
Connect with an advisor on our team below, and search our preferred cruise lines. If you don't see your favorite then contact us!
Luxury Cruises Lines
Contemporary Cruise Lines
Why Travel on a River Cruise?
For travelers seeking the perfect balance of value, quality, and distinctive cultural experiences, there is no better vacation than a river cruise!
Virtuoso Exclusive Benefits
AmaWaterways: Group Block Program + Bonus amenity on every sailing (**Please refer to virtuoso.com for specific details)
Avalon Waterways: Prepaid gratuities on select sailings (**Please refer to virtuoso.com for a list of select sailings)
Uniworld: $100 OBC per person, Virtuoso Voyages on select sailings, and a Welcome fruit plate
Which River Cruise is Right?
- Modern, contemporary ships combining elegant style and service. AmaWaterways is also the only line that has the La Chaine des Rotisseurs culinary designation; an absolute must for the modern foodie! Membership is considered an achievement of world-class culinary acumen.
- Destinations: Europe, Portugal, Africa, Cambodia & Vietnam, Myanmar
- Some of the most uniquely-designed staterooms afloat. Be sure to check out Avalon's Panorama Suites for a unique perspective and an unparalleled opportunity to wake up each morning facing the magnificent passing scenery.
- Destinations: Europe, Asia, Amazon, Galapagos Islands
- All-inclusive river cruises featuring the "little Tauck touches;" an intimate, club-like atmosphere onboard, and uncommon access to exclusive cultural experiences.
- Destinations: Europe
- All-inclusive, luxury boutique river cruises accented with classic “old world” European design.
- Destinations: Europe (including Italy), Russia, Portugal, Egypt, China, India, Cambodia & Vietnam
- Scandinavian design, Nordic sensibility and the most river cruise ships on the waterways of Europe – by far. Viking also offers complimentary shore excursions in every port.
- Destinations: Europe, Russia, Portugal, Egypt, China, Cambodia & Vietnam, Myanmar, Ukraine
EXCLUSIVE VIRTUOSO CRUISE OFFERS
Many of our cruise partners provide Travel Hub 365 with exclusive amenities that are not available to non-Virtuoso competitors. These amenities set us apart: For 2016, more cruise lines have been included than ever before.
AmaWaterways (North America, Latin America/Caribbean Only)
AmaWaterways provides the Virtuoso guest with a onboard credit or shore excursion on all sailings. In addition, advisors who book their clients into the group block program sailings will receive a shipboard credit up to $300 per stateroom and a 25% commission. The credit is determined by the selected sailing.
Virtuoso guests receive prepaid gratuities on any of thirty 2016 sailings, all aboard Panoramic suite ships. $110-$270 pp value.
Azamara Club Cruises
Book on a select 2016 sailing for a $200 onboard credit per stateroom.
Go Big, Go Better, Go Best, Go Virtuoso! Our clients who book Celebrity Best pricing receive an additional $50 shipboard indulgence credit per balcony stateroom and an additional $150 shipboard indulgence credit per booking in the Concierge Class and above.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Virtuoso guests who stay in a Haven suite for sailings 5 nights or longer, sailing in 2016 and beyond, will receive a free Behind the Scenes Tour for the first four guests booked in the Haven Suite. This is a $79.00 per person value.
Oceania has a special partnership with the magazine Wine Spectator, and a restaurant that does wine pairings and dinner onboard their two largest vessels, the Marina and the Riviera. Our guests can choose 13 dates that include dinner for two in this prestigious restaurant. The shipboard credit will cover full cost, including gratuities for the Discovery or Odyssey menus. The Connoisseur menu is available for an additional cost.
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Book a select 2016 or 2017 sailing for a $100 onboard credit per guest.
Princess Cruises will offer Cruisetour #40N, an exclusive Alaska 12-night tour, which includes the following amenities:
- Music of Denali Dinner Theater
- 2 - A la Carte Breakfasts
- 1 - A la Carte Dinner
All 7+ night Virtuoso balcony bookings booked through December 31, 2016 receive dinner for two in a specialty restaurant. Suite bookings also receive dinner for two in a specialty restaurant, plus a spa treatment. The Virtuoso Exclusive Amenity is combinable with all other offers, individual and group.
All of our clients receive $100 USD per person shipboard credit and complimentary fruit plate upon arrival on all 2015 and 2016 itineraries.