CRYSTAL IS ALL-INCLUSIVE
Innovation and evolution: cornerstones of the Crystal Experience® —from unparalleled choices for enrichment to flexible dining options. While other lines have itemized their services with additional charges, we maximize the experience by eliminating additional transactions — further enhancing the ease and luxury of a Crystal cruise. You’ll be treated to the award-winning Six-Star service with our European-trained crew, each selected for their genuine personality and unmatched expertise. In addition to attractive 2-for-1 fares plus Book Now Bonus Savings, you’ll now enjoy more overnight port stays, more opportunities for combination cruises without repeating destination cities, more 5- to 10-day voyages than ever before, plus the service, space, quality and choices of The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line.™ See reverse for additional values and programs.
Contact Our Specialists Now
AIR EXPERIENCE | Crystal’s Boeing 777-200LR is the world’s newest and only privately owned private tour jet, offering unmatched space and a dedicated team of Crystal Skye Butlers • The world’s only private tour jet with a separate social space including dining tables, stand-up bar and Crystal SkyeCellar with more than 300 world-class vintages • The world’s only private tour jet with Crystal Exclusive Class™ seats — fully reclining, flatbed Welsh handcrafted sleeper seats designed for ergonomic comfort • The world’s only private tour jet with Michelin-inspired cuisine prepared by in-flight Executive Chef • Sophisticated in-flight entertainment system with 24" monitors, the industry’s largest, plus unlimited complimentary global Skye-Fi, Bose® Noise Cancelling headphones, Apple iPads® pre-loaded with personalized itineraries • The finest all-inclusive selections of wines, champagnes, beers and premium spirits
LAND EXPERIENCE | The world’s only private tour jet experience to off er a choice of four all-inclusive, interchangeable Destination Experiences in each destination, offering as many as seven unique options on any given day • The world’s only private tour jet experience to include culinary experiences at critically acclaimed restaurants, including Michelin– and Gaultet Millau-rated favorites • Design Your Time option invites travelers to create a custom program (at their expense) • Signature Crystal Events bring guests together for exclusive experiences throughout each AirCruise, including Launch Day in New York City and Bon Voyage celebration in Paris • Accommodations at the finest hotels, resorts, eco-villages and safari lodges; all transfers and privileged access to sites
To book your Private Jet Global Journey or Crystal Cruise, contact our team at 1-646-747-0984 or complete the form below so that one of our Travel advisors can contact you.
Embark on rare adventures to Africa, Asia, India and the United Arab Emirates:
- Embark on one of several luxury safaris into Africa’s renowned game reserves, look for lemurs in Madagascar, and relish the idyllic beauty of Mauritius.
- Enjoy three days in Hong Kong to summit Victoria Peak for amazing views; take day trips to see the Tian Tan Buddha and the giant pandas at Chengdu.
- Take advantage of a three-day stay in Yangon to see the gilded Shwedagon Pagoda and explore the many temples of Bagan.
- Discover India’s treasures on overland journeys to the Taj Mahal, Ellora Caves and Jaipur.
- Marvel at the wonders rising in the UAE, from the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, in Dubai, and the gleaming Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi to the IM Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Art in Doha.
- Maiden calls include: Mangalore, India.
Delve into the history of the Holy Lands, Egypt and Israel, or explore Mediterranean treasures, Baltic capitals and North Capewonders:
- Embark on a journey exploring the antiquities of Egypt, Israel and Italy—the Valley of the Kings, the treasures of Jerusalem and the monuments of Rome.
- Witness the resplendent beauty of the Cote d’Azur, Italian Riviera and Dalmatian Coast on voyages highlighting the historical and cosmopolitan charms of the Mediterranean.
- Visit Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum to see Rembrandt's famed "Night watch," see Kronborg Castle in Copenhagen, inspiration for Shakespeare's Hamlet, and marvel at the treasures of St. Petersburg's Hermitage.
- Maiden calls include: Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain; Monopoli and Gaeta, Italy; Olbia, Sardinia, Italy; Gravdal and Å i Lofoten, Norway.
Relish the verdant splendors of the British Isles, the wines of Western Europe, and the sunny playgrounds of the Azores andCanary Islands:
- Discover the charms of the Emerald Isles with overnights in Dublin and Edinburgh, a maiden call in Dundee, and visits to Europe’s charming Low Countries of Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Savor three days in Bordeaux, the heart of France’s wine region, sample ports in Lisbon and riojas in Barcelona.
- Maiden calls include: Cherbourg, France; Dundee, Scotland, UK.
In North America, travel from sea to shining sea, from Alaska to New England & Canada:
- Experience the marvel of a Panama Canal transit to play on beaches in the Caribbean and embark on eco-adventures along theMexican Riviera.
- Choose from four Alaska itineraries to cruise the Inside Passage through the world's tallest coastal mountains, fly over Misty Fjords National Monument, hike Mendenhall Glacier and witness the UNESCO-designated grandeur of Glacier Bay known as the "Mountain Kingdom" of North America.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater in Oahu, go on a whale-watching expedition in Maui, or simply relish the glorious beauty of theHawaiian Islands.
- Discover the natural beauty, rich history and Parisian influences of North America on a selection of five fall voyages traveling between New York City and Montréal, or consider a Colonial Coast cruise en route to Miami by way of the Caribbean.
- Maiden calls include: Rockland, Maine, USA; Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada; Bimini, Bahamas.
Explore the rare historical and ecological wonders of South America:
- Embark on a voyage of exceptional discovery on a rare 24-day journey into the Amazon.
- Visit both cultural and natural UNESCO treasures, from awe-inspiring Machu Picchu and the remarkable Nazca lines, to the Galapagos Islands, Colón’s Darien National Park and Valparaíso’s unique city architecture.
Plus, equally enticing are the 42 voyages aboard our intimately elegant super-yacht Crystal Esprit. Carefully curated itineraries provide unprecedented levels of cultural immersion and aquatic discovery in the Seychelles (all 9-day voyages feature an inclusive two-night, pre-cruise stay in Dubai to explore on your own), and 7-day journeys throughout Greece and along the Turquoise and Dalmatian coasts.