CRYSTAL IS ALL-INCLUSIVE
Innovation and evolution: cornerstones of the Crystal Experience® —from unparalleled choices for enrichment to flexible dining options. While other lines have itemized their services with additional charges, we maximize the experience by eliminating additional transactions — further enhancing the ease and luxury of a Crystal cruise. You’ll be treated to the award-winning Six-Star service with our European-trained crew, each selected for their genuine personality and unmatched expertise. In addition to attractive 2-for-1 fares plus Book Now Bonus Savings, you’ll now enjoy more overnight port stays, more opportunities for combination cruises without repeating destination cities, more 5- to 10-day voyages than ever before, plus the service, space, quality and choices of The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line.™ See reverse for additional values and programs.
Contact Our Specialists Now
AIR EXPERIENCE | Crystal’s Boeing 777-200LR is the world’s newest and only privately owned private tour jet, offering unmatched space and a dedicated team of Crystal Skye Butlers • The world’s only private tour jet with a separate social space including dining tables, stand-up bar and Crystal SkyeCellar with more than 300 world-class vintages • The world’s only private tour jet with Crystal Exclusive Class™ seats — fully reclining, flatbed Welsh handcrafted sleeper seats designed for ergonomic comfort • The world’s only private tour jet with Michelin-inspired cuisine prepared by in-flight Executive Chef • Sophisticated in-flight entertainment system with 24" monitors, the industry’s largest, plus unlimited complimentary global Skye-Fi, Bose® Noise Cancelling headphones, Apple iPads® pre-loaded with personalized itineraries • The finest all-inclusive selections of wines, champagnes, beers and premium spirits
LAND EXPERIENCE | The world’s only private tour jet experience to off er a choice of four all-inclusive, interchangeable Destination Experiences in each destination, offering as many as seven unique options on any given day • The world’s only private tour jet experience to include culinary experiences at critically acclaimed restaurants, including Michelin– and Gaultet Millau-rated favorites • Design Your Time option invites travelers to create a custom program (at their expense) • Signature Crystal Events bring guests together for exclusive experiences throughout each AirCruise, including Launch Day in New York City and Bon Voyage celebration in Paris • Accommodations at the finest hotels, resorts, eco-villages and safari lodges; all transfers and privileged access to sites
To book your Private Jet Global Journey or Crystal Cruise, contact our team at 1-646-747-0984 or complete the form below so that one of our Travel advisors can contact you.
CRYSTAL CLEAR CHOICES: Your Cruise, Your Savings...Your Choice.
JUST ANNOUNCED! $999 ROUND-TRIP BUSINESS CLASS AIR OFFER ADDED TO CRYSTAL CLEAR CHOICES!
Take your pick of four unique savings options of up to $2,000! We believe choice is at the heart of creating your custom Crystal Experience™, and our Crystal Clear Choices program lets you decide which savings offer works best for your individual type of travel. Plus, on select voyages, you can choose 2 savings options for even more added value! Available across a wide selection of Crystal Cruises, Crystal River Cruises and Crystal Yacht Cruises, choose any one (or two!) of the following and take off on the adventure of your dreams.
• Just Added! Crystal Sky Savings: Round-trip Business Class Air Add-on for just $999 per person; Economy Class Air Add-on for just $249 per person (Category restrictions apply.)
• Cruise Fare Savings of up to $1,000 per stateroom
• Crystal Air Credit of up to $1,500 per stateroom (when air travel arrangements are through Crystal)
• “As You Wish— Shipboard Credit of up to $2,000 per stateroom or suite!
(Note: All bookings are Guarantees only. Crystal Sky Savings' Business Class Airfare add-on offer of $999 per person applies to new bookings made in categories PH-A3 on Crystal Symphony; categories CS - PH on Crystal Mozart. Economy Class Airfare add-on offer of $249 per person applies to bookings in categories PH-A3 and C1-C2 on Crystal Symphony and categories CS-W1 on Crystal Mozart. Other restrictions apply.)
Enjoy the luxuries of The Crystal Experience on your next vacation which include:
• Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
• Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse or Suite butler staff.
• Complimentary specialty restaurant dining or Michelin-starred culinary experiences depending on Crystal ship or yacht (Restrictions apply.)
• Complimentary shore excursions, enrichment and cultural immersion activities depending on voyage (Restrictions apply.)
• Complimentary Wi-fi and Internet access** plus so much more!
Another year of history-making voyages and worldwide discovery
With a singular goal to make travel planning an enjoyable and rewarding experience for our guests and travel partners alike, Crystal is once again the first luxury line to open its entire 2018 collection of worldwide cruises for booking.
The ultra-luxe, all-inclusive Crystal Symphony® and Crystal Serenity® will together offer 54 destination-rich itineraries to virtually all corners of the globe, visiting 312 intriguing ports of call in 78 countries. Known for crafting the most engaging voyages, our 2018 roster is defined by an unprecedented offering of four unique World Cruise odysseys in a single year, a staggering collection of 31 maiden ports of call, rare overland adventures and dozens of World Heritage-listed UNESCO sites plus two extraordinary New Year’s Eve voyages – one a Hawaiian Holiday, the other a Creole & Caribbean Celebration traveling round-trip from "The Big Easy," New Orleans.
Let your travel dreams soar to new heights as you follow your wanderlust to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific:
- Discover Australia’s southern coast to see the Twelve Apostles stone monoliths in Melbourne, kangaroos on the beach in Esperance and the charismatic charms of Tasmania.
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and the eco-wonders of Papua New Guinea.
- Cruise Kiwiland’s dramatic fjords and Milford Sound, described by Rudyard Kipling as the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- In this region alone, maiden calls include: Geraldton, Norfolk Island, Cooktown, Bunbury (Margaret River), Esperance and Burnie, Australia; Nelson, Gisborne and Alofi, New Zealand; Kitava, Papua New Guinea; Gizo, Solomon Islands; Fakarava, French Polynesia; Mossel Bay, South Africa; Robinson Crusoe Island, Chile.
Embark on rare adventures to Africa, Asia, India and the United Arab Emirates:
- Embark on one of several luxury safaris into Africa’s renowned game reserves, look for lemurs in Madagascar, and relish the idyllic beauty of Mauritius.
- Enjoy three days in Hong Kong to summit Victoria Peak for amazing views; take day trips to see the Tian Tan Buddha and the giant pandas at Chengdu.
- Take advantage of a three-day stay in Yangon to see the gilded Shwedagon Pagoda and explore the many temples of Bagan.
- Discover India’s treasures on overland journeys to the Taj Mahal, Ellora Caves and Jaipur.
- Marvel at the wonders rising in the UAE, from the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, in Dubai, and the gleaming Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi to the IM Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Art in Doha.
- Maiden calls include: Mangalore, India.
Delve into the history of the Holy Lands, Egypt and Israel, or explore Mediterranean treasures, Baltic capitals and North Capewonders:
- Embark on a journey exploring the antiquities of Egypt, Israel and Italy—the Valley of the Kings, the treasures of Jerusalem and the monuments of Rome.
- Witness the resplendent beauty of the Cote d’Azur, Italian Riviera and Dalmatian Coast on voyages highlighting the historical and cosmopolitan charms of the Mediterranean.
- Visit Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum to see Rembrandt's famed "Night watch," see Kronborg Castle in Copenhagen, inspiration for Shakespeare's Hamlet, and marvel at the treasures of St. Petersburg's Hermitage.
- Maiden calls include: Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain; Monopoli and Gaeta, Italy; Olbia, Sardinia, Italy; Gravdal and Å i Lofoten, Norway.
Relish the verdant splendors of the British Isles, the wines of Western Europe, and the sunny playgrounds of the Azores andCanary Islands:
- Discover the charms of the Emerald Isles with overnights in Dublin and Edinburgh, a maiden call in Dundee, and visits to Europe’s charming Low Countries of Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Savor three days in Bordeaux, the heart of France’s wine region, sample ports in Lisbon and riojas in Barcelona.
- Maiden calls include: Cherbourg, France; Dundee, Scotland, UK.
In North America, travel from sea to shining sea, from Alaska to New England & Canada:
- Experience the marvel of a Panama Canal transit to play on beaches in the Caribbean and embark on eco-adventures along theMexican Riviera.
- Choose from four Alaska itineraries to cruise the Inside Passage through the world's tallest coastal mountains, fly over Misty Fjords National Monument, hike Mendenhall Glacier and witness the UNESCO-designated grandeur of Glacier Bay known as the "Mountain Kingdom" of North America.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater in Oahu, go on a whale-watching expedition in Maui, or simply relish the glorious beauty of theHawaiian Islands.
- Discover the natural beauty, rich history and Parisian influences of North America on a selection of five fall voyages traveling between New York City and Montréal, or consider a Colonial Coast cruise en route to Miami by way of the Caribbean.
- Maiden calls include: Rockland, Maine, USA; Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada; Bimini, Bahamas.
Explore the rare historical and ecological wonders of South America:
- Embark on a voyage of exceptional discovery on a rare 24-day journey into the Amazon.
- Visit both cultural and natural UNESCO treasures, from awe-inspiring Machu Picchu and the remarkable Nazca lines, to the Galapagos Islands, Colón’s Darien National Park and Valparaíso’s unique city architecture.
Plus, equally enticing are the 42 voyages aboard our intimately elegant super-yacht Crystal Esprit. Carefully curated itineraries provide unprecedented levels of cultural immersion and aquatic discovery in the Seychelles (all 9-day voyages feature an inclusive two-night, pre-cruise stay in Dubai to explore on your own), and 7-day journeys throughout Greece and along the Turquoise and Dalmatian coasts.