The Leela Palace new Delhi
The Leela Palace New Delhi is an unmistakable landmark located in the Diplomatic Enclave. It is in close proximity to the Rashtrapati Bhavan (Presidential Palace), Prime Minister's residence, the Secretariat, and historical monuments. The hotel is a short walk from Delhi’s vibrant central business district and ministries in downtown Chanakyapuri. The Leela Palace New Delhi's rooms are the largest in the capital spanning more than 550 sq ft. while the Presidential Suite itself spans 4425 sq. ft. Each room is furnished in an opulent yet contemporary style and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities.
The Royal Club
Referred to as a 'hotel-within-a-hotel' the Royal Club epitomizes palatial luxury within five star hotels in New Delhi. Services and amenities when staying at The Royal Club include:
· Exclusive check-in and check-out
· Welcome drink on arrival
· Exclusive Royal Club Lounge access
· Complimentary 5-meal presentation throughout the day served in the lounge
· Complimentary airport transfers by limousine
· 24 hour butler service, and evening cocktail hours at Royal Club Lounge.
The four exclusive restaurants and bar at The Leela Palace New Delhi offer cuisine and service that will surpass any guests’ expectations in the capital. One can dine casually all day at the glass restaurant, The Qube, enjoy royal kitchens at Jamavar, or enjoy the best of Japanese speciality cuisine at Megu or join us on for glamorous vibes & gastronomic excitement the 144 seater Italian restaurant, Le Cirque. Its Italian food entertains both the palate and the eye.
If catching up on some reading or enjoying a drink is what you crave, there is not better venue than The Library.
Designed by Jeffrey Wilkes, ESPA at The Leela Palace New Delhi draws inspiration from India’s glorious traditional heritage but fuses this with the contemporary style of the present found in cosmopolitan New Delhi. The spa is designed on two levels: the active Spa is on level one whereas the passive Spa can be found on level two. The Spa features seven treatments rooms and a private spa suite. In a city so full of visual stimulation and chaotic beauty, the spa, by contrast offers a peaceful serenity, that allows each guest to simply relax, unwind and harmoniously embrace the traditional warmth of The Leela Palace New Delhi.
We also wanted to share with you our excitement that The Leela Palaces, Hotels & Resorts has been voted the “5th Best Hotel Brand” amongst the “15 Top Hotel Brands in the World”. This accolade has been bestowed upon us by the Readers of Travel + Leisure USA, outranking other globally recognized luxury brands such as the Peninsula, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and many others. The same survey has also ranked The Leela Palace New Delhi - as the “3rd Best City Hotel in Asia”, as well as 78th in the “Top 100 list of Best Hotels in the World”.
- The Indian Journeys: Be sure to Indian Journeys program. Two special programs combining our most popular hotels for at an exclusive rate offering limitless grandeur and culture of India in breathtaking settings and rediscover the art of royal living in the 21st century. Each journey will also include complimentary Wi-Fi and guided art walks throughout the properties to view our traditional and contemporary pieces.
- Palace Journeys: This 4 night offer has been crafted for those looking to explore two of India’s most romantic destinations – New Delhi and Udaipur. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the carefully curated modern palace hotels, The Leela Palace New Delhi and The Leela Palace Udaipur and experience the joys of true modern royal living.
- Cultural Journeys: This 7 night stay allows your guests to experience a cultural extravaganza from India’s past covering the Mughal, British, Mewar and Portuguese legacies. Best experiences by starting with a two night stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi, followed by two spell bind nights at The Leela Palace Udaipur and capping off with the nights at The Leela Goa. Soak in the local experiences of Rajasthan and enjoy the famous culture, beaches and night life of Goa.
- Culinary Sojourn: This specially created 2 nights and 3 days package allows guests to experience the local gastronomical experiences at some of our hotels. These packages are currently offered at The Leela Palace New Delhi, The Leela Palace Udaipur, The Leela Palace Chennai and The Leela Goa.
- Spa & Spiritual Journeys at The Leela Palace Udaipur : Choose from 3 well designed wellness programs that aim to balance, nurture and rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. Offers are available for 3, 5 or 7 days including accommodation, breakfast and daily spa treatments and local spiritual inclusions.
- Ayurveda at The Leela Kovalam: Choose natural healing Ayurvedic treatments from 3 specially crafted offers that are holistically designed to correct and restore imbalances. These offers include accommodation, meals, airport transfers and wellness treatments for a minimum of 7 nights and upwards.
- KAMAL : The KAMAL experience at the Leela Palace New Delhi is an ode to every female traveller from across the globe. Our team has spent endless hours in anticipating and addressing the unique needs of our discerning guests, thereafter, perfecting our vast repertoire of bespoke female-friendly services tailor-made to provide maximum comfort and privacy. From two way airport transfers to dedicated female pre-visit advisors, to female butlers, housekeepers and a dedicated KAMAL concierge, this program is perfect for FITs and small women’s groups!
Get Pricing and Availability