Contact us to reserve your cruise today!
MSC Cruises has opened bookings on its next new ship: MSC Seaview
MSC Seaview is the second of two identical ships in the Seaside generation. At 1060 feet long with a GRT of 154,000 tonnes, the ship will feature a maximum capacity of 5,429 guests.
Inspired by a pioneering beach condo concept, MSC Seaview will bring guests and the sea closer, with special design elements that make the most of the warmer weather. Guests will be able to spend time outdoors eating, drinking and relaxing in the Mediterranean sunshine with some of the best sea views in the world. Guests will also enjoy an increased number of balcony staterooms, sea views and public areas, with every element carefully planned to make the most of the sea and the sunshine.
A unique design feature of MSC Seaview is the impressive 360°promenade with glass railings that runs around the entire ship. This stunning public space will act as a lively recreation area where guests can stroll in the open air, eat and drink al fresco from a variety of bars and restaurants or shop in the boutiques, all the while providing spectacular sea views as far as the eye can see.
MSC Seaview will spend her inaugural summer season in the balmy Western Mediterranean, where MSC Cruises’ expertise is unparalleled. An MSC Cruises vacation is the perfect way to discover different cultures, beauties and tastes and guests will be able to experience the wonders of the Mediterranean in true MSC Cruises style. MSC Seaview will have three historic Mediterranean homeports: Genoa, Marseille and Barcelona and will also call at popular Mediterranean destinations including Naples, Messina and Valetta, where guests can benefit from a wide range of shore activities that will help them discover the region.
Contact Us To Book This Amazing Ship!
Phone: 646-747-0984 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seaside Includes the MSC Yacht Club
The epitome of elegance and luxury at sea
The MSC Yacht Club offers a cruise experience like no other.
Lavishly appointed suites, exclusive 24-hour butler service and a dedicated concierge are only the start. All-inclusive private restaurant, unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas or
from your minibar and exclusive access to The One Sun Deck
Timeless elegance in modern comfort
Inspired by the divine award-winning actress Sophia Loren, MSC Divina brings you all the elegance and glamour of the golden age. Experience every modern comfort available along with a variety of sports, leisure facilities and a world-class entertainment mecca, including Kids and Teen Clubs.
Spacious and elegant; every element of the ship is designed with you in mind and with the utmost attention to detail. FromMSC Divina’s real stone piazza to the opulent Casino Veneziano and the Broadway-size Pantheon Theatre, the onboard experience is incredible. Feel like a star on our Swarovski crystal staircases or find inner calm in the gorgeous Infinity Pool, which extends seamlessly out to sea and the horizon beyond.
Dining is just as delightful on board MSC Divina. Savor the authentic slow-food delicacies of the Eataly Restaurant. Discover the exclusive ship-within-a-ship known as the MSC Yacht Club. Relish in the VIP experience of butler service, rooms donned with specially-commissioned works of art and be amazed by the beautiful Sophia Loren Royal Suite, nestled brilliantly on Deck 16. Designed with the help of Sophia Loren herself, there are stunning photographs of her most memorable roles and even a replica of her dressing table so guests can prepare themselves to shine like a star.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS AMAZING SHIP!
PHONE: 646-747-0984 | EMAIL: LEISURE@TRAVELHUB365.NET
The Wellness Experience
A vast array of professional massage and wellness treatments await in the exotic MSC Aurea Spa where we bring the sensuous Zen and relaxation of Bali to you. Also, enjoy the sun-soaked adults-only Top 18 with its premium deck space, stunning sea views, dedicated spa service and bar menu with complimentary fruit skewers.
With so much variety to experience, every day of your cruise will immerse you in a new voyage of divine discovery, cruising aboard MSC Divina.
Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Cruising on MSC Divina
This year’s National Plan a Cruise Month is all about falling in love with cruising.
Here are the top 5 reasons, guests are falling in love with cruising on MSC Divina.
1. World-Class Entertainment: MSC Cruises is the only cruise line to offer 6 different Broadway-style production shows on a 7-night cruise with everything from exhilarating acrobatic feats and contortionism to riveting operas and tribute shows. Shows seen in the Pantheon Theater on MSC Divina receive a standing ovation every night.
2. Family-Friendly Activities: On board MSC Divina families will discover a variety of dedicated activities for all ages, in addition to a 4D theatre, F1 Simulator, mini-bowling alley, water slide, and unique LEGO Experience.
3. Health and Wellbeing Focus: The MSC Aurea Spa offers guests Balinese style massages as well as a state-of-the-art gym with personal trainers and yoga instructors. In addition, MSC Divina is the first cruise ship in the world to offer its passengers Aqua Cycling at sea – allowing guests to get a workout, while having fun and trying something different.
4. Stunning Décor: MSC Divina is one of the most elegantly decorated and stylish ships at sea, featuring Swarovski crystal staircases, glass elevators and European marble furnishes.
5. Exclusive MSC Yacht Club: With 69 suites, the MSC Yacht Club includes 24-hour concierge services, personal butlers, exclusive Top Sail Lounge and pool, and a private restaurant – allowing guests to enjoy a private luxury experience while still having access to the amenities of a larger ship.