Book Regent Suite and above at the Best Available Rate to receive:
* Additional $100 hotel credit
Your general Virtuoso benefits when booking with Travel Hub 365
* Complimentary full English breakfast during your stay
* $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit
* Upgrade subject to availability
* Early check in late check out subject to availability
* For Junior Suite and above: complimentary minibar (soft drinks and snacks)
* For Grand Junior Suite and above: One way airport transfer (2 guests)
* For Regent Suite and above: Roundtrip airport transfers (2 guests)
* Welcome arrival amenity
Terms and conditions apply. This promotion is valid for new bookings with stays until 30 April 2020 from Regent Suite and above on the Best Available Rate. Not applicable to promotions. Subject to availability.
This luxury hotel in London enjoys an unrivalled setting on Regent Street steps from Piccadilly, where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combines. It's where history, culture, business and the stage are just steps away. That's one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors. For Oscar Wilde and Muhammad Ali, Winston Churchill and David Bowie, David Copperfield and Albert Adria, Hotel Cafe Royal has always been the vibrant living room of London, the place to convene, converse and celebrate.