1. World-Class Entertainment: MSC Cruises is the only cruise line to offer 6 different Broadway-style production shows on a 7-night cruise with everything from exhilarating acrobatic feats and contortionism to riveting operas and tribute shows. Shows seen in the Pantheon Theater on MSC Divina receive a standing ovation every night.
2. Family-Friendly Activities: On board MSC Divina families will discover a variety of dedicated activities for all ages, in addition to a 4D theatre, F1 Simulator, mini-bowling alley, water slide, and unique LEGO Experience.
3. Health and Wellbeing Focus: The MSC Aurea Spa offers guests Balinese style massages as well as a state-of-the-art gym with personal trainers and yoga instructors. In addition, MSC Divina is the first cruise ship in the world to offer its passengers Aqua Cycling at sea – allowing guests to get a workout, while having fun and trying something different.
4. Stunning Décor: MSC Divina is one of the most elegantly decorated and stylish ships at sea, featuring Swarovski crystal staircases, glass elevators and European marble furnishes.
5. Exclusive MSC Yacht Club: With 69 suites, the MSC Yacht Club includes 24-hour concierge services, personal butlers, exclusive Top Sail Lounge and pool, and a private restaurant – allowing guests to enjoy a private luxury experience while still having access to the amenities of a larger ship.